The Real Estate Council of Alberta has put together a handy online guide that will help you get ready for every step of the home-buying process.
This is a terrific tool for everyone considering a new home purchase, whether in Allard in Heritage Valley or somewhere else.
The guide includes a number of helpful sections. You can read it all at once or bookmark it and use it, like we do, as a reference tool.
- Are you Financially Ready to Buy a Home?
- Finding Professionals to Work With
- Working with a Mortgage Broker
- Understanding and Securing Financing
- Working with a Real Estate Professional
- Conflicts of Interest
- Finding the Right Place
- Making an Offer
- Satisfying and Waiving Conditions
- Preparing for Possession
- What to Expect on Possession Day